Clairemont Church/Iglesia Luterana has opened it's doors to many community organizations that help our neighbors with specific needs, which include the following.
- T.O.P.S. (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly)
- NAMI (National Alliance of Mental Illness)
- R.S.V.P. (Retired Senior Volunteer Patrol, with San Diego Police)
- Southern Caregivers Support Group
- Lutheran Social Services, Senior Companion Program
For information, we encourage you to check out the calendar and contact the community organization directly.